How much will it cost?
Enquiry Mate for Trainers pricing is structured to be affordable for all training organisations, from the smallest home-office based business to national multi-site companies and franchise networks. Our standard pricing is based on the number of concurrent users that may use the system at any one time. There is no limit to how many PCs the system is installed on, or how many students, courses, etc you have. We put together a customised pricing package for you, including software license, annual license/support fee, implementation support services, and a payment plan tailored to your needs and budget.
We offer a free individual on-line demonstration, where you can see the product in action, and talk about your individual needs. Following this, we can discuss our pricing, your budget and business needs and provide an individual quotation.
Ok, can you give me a rough idea of the cost?
A single concurrent user implementation would cost around $3,600 in the first year and $900 per year thereafter. An unlimited user implementation would cost around $9,800 in the first year and $1,800 per year thereafter. The initial pricing includes installation and at least 8 hours of training and/or consulting. The annual license renewal fees cover all software updates and unlimited phone or on-line support. Monthly payment plans are available for initial and renewal costs.
Why does the pricing vary?
We start with a standard price list, however there are many factors that we consider when designing a pricing package, which require knowledge of your business and situation. We have found that publishing a detailed price list in isolation can be misleading.
To illustrate this, some of the factors that we consider include:
- How many features of the system are you likely to use?
- How much support will be required during implementation and in the future?
- Do you need us to travel your site for installation, training, support, etc?
- How stable and standardised is your computer environment?
- What internal IT support resources do you have available?
- Do you require any product enhancements as a condition of purchase?
- Do you require any customised interfaces or features?
- Is there any way you can help us enhance or promote the product?
- Are you a community, charitable or other not-for-profit organisation?
- What is your preferred balance between upfront cost and annual fees?
- Do we need to align the payment plan to project milestones or purchasing procedures?
What does on-going support cost?
All regular remote support is covered by the annual renewal fee. Additional services which may require additional cost include:
- Travel & accomodation costs associated with on-site work
- Additional training time (e.g. to train new staff)
- Supporting a change of database platform to SQL-Server or MySQL
- Customised interfaces specific to your organisation
- Import/conversion of additional data
We provide pro-active continuous support for clients both during and after the implementation phase. Taking advantage of our regular travel schedule is a way to avoid travel costs for on-site work. Check the news articles for an updated schedule. Our main objective is to ensure that our customers continue to use the system effectively, and are achieving real benefits from the system.
Request more information about Enquiry Mate for Trainers